Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Our first family photo!
Vitalik, Joshua and Lauren having a fun day at the Omaha zoo.
Vitalik and Montie having some quality time.

Hello,


I thought it was time to blog again. It has been a quick 2 weeks.

Vitalik and I have been back 2 weeks tomorrow. The first 5 days was the jet lag and enjoying charles, Joshua and Lauren. As far as Vitalik, He is adjusting pretty well. He plays basketball, football and rides his bike a lot. He is also enjoying the Xbox games and computer. He laughs and jokes around with us on a regular basis. Josh and Lauren have been amazed at how athletic he is. The first day, they all immediately went outside and played together.


He will start school on Monday. We went to the Doctor and Dentist this week. He is ready to go. He will be learning English the first semester, after that, he should be in regular classes.


As you can imagine, I am very happy to be home :) I am looking forward to a little rest. I haven't stopped!


I am posting a few pictures.


Blessings,

Jeri and Charles

4 comments:

junglemama said...

Sounds like he is adjusting well.

The O'Haras said...

We are glad you made it home...can't believe we have been home for a 4 weeks tomorrow. It has been a roller coaster ride. Nothing prepares you for being the parent of a teenager. Stay in touch and continue to blog when you can.

Leslie said...

I've been waiting for this post! It looks like you guys are getting back to normal. I'm back in Ukraine as of Saturday and hope to get out of here by the 4th, but who knows! Pray for us and send your boy our greetings!

Anonymous said...

my name is Meredith and i have been going to Ukraine for the past few summers to spend time with the kids from #4 and #5 at Camp Viktorya. I cannot tell you how excited i am to see that Vitalik is home and has an amazing Christian family behind him. You all are in my prayers!!!

check out our website passionforukraine.com and there may be some more pictures of vitalik or kids yall will recognize on their. Please tell Vitalik hi for me, and that we all miss him and are so excited for him!